Seneca Tie Stalls are designed and fabricated with the same predictable quality that is present in everything we build. Each stall post is 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" heavy wall square stock, with a 1.900 x 10ga high tensile tube. Tie Stalls are Hot Dipped Galvanized after construction to ensure a proper bond and seal for years of use.
- Heavy 1.900, 10 gauge loop
- Design and style is a proven technology specially built for the comfort and health of both the animals and the customer.
- 2 ½” sq heavy wall tube is put in with the thought of longevity and strength to take on the toughest jobs and abuse.
- Anti Rotation Key
- Theft bar behind post to keep animals in position.
- Continuous loop with no welds (except to post) for strength and durability.
- Made with high quality and heavy duty material that our customers have depended on for decades.
TIE STALL DIMENSIONS & STANDARD MODELS
TIE STALL ACCESSORIES
CUSTOM TIE STALLS
Seneca also makes several non-stock stalls, such as the "American Tie Stall", right, left and standard "M" tie stalls and custom curb-to-ceiling tie stalls. Let us know the specifics of your situation and Seneca can create a custom stall to fit your needs!
Call Us Today! 888-3SENECA or (888-373-6322)