Barn curtains are so much more than keeping the elements out or letting air in. A good curtain system is the backbone of your climate control and air quality system so it is important to have a reliable, curtain system that you can depend on and performs like the day it was installed, years down the road.
Seneca Dairy Systems has designed a curtain system that meets and exceeds all of these high standards, with several different styles for every application and need.
- 15 ounce, poly reinforced, frosty clear curtain fabric with excellent UV resistance and abrasion resistance that out performs out leading competitor in an independent case study.
- Pipe or strap retention options available
- NO pulleys or cables. EVER.
- Bird wire and horse panel available to extend the life of the curtain fabric.
- End and drive pockets are galvanized sheet metal with pre-drilled holes, so no drilling is required.
- 90V DC motors (automated systems only) are used for a powerful, compact and reliable system that is eco friendly, consuming less energy.
- Systems are designed and installed by professionals.
- ALL systems are backed with quality Service and Support.
SELECT YOUR CURTAIN TYPE
Single Roll Up Curtains (Single Web)
The Single Roll Up Curtain is a single curtain that spans the height of your barn opening. It rolls up and down from the top and is the perfect choice for summer ventilation and closing off space in the winter.
The Single Roll Up Curtain is also an efficient and economic choice for smaller openings, such as gables and ridge vent curtains.
Every Single Roll Up Curtain comes standard with our 15 ounce, poly reinforced, frosty clear curtain fabric.
Features and Uses
- Economical choice with great benefit and control of barn temperature.
- Kedar strip fastened for even weight distribution across the length of the barn
- Choice of manual or automated operation
- Perfect choice for smaller openings such as gables and ridge vents
Heavy-duty Kedar comes standard on all curtains for added strength and longevity.
STRAP vs PIPE
Choose from heavy-duty 2" dura strap or Galvanized pipe retention
Heavy-duty 2", UV resistant, dura strap is slightly more economical at installation and offers minor adjustability.
Hot-Dip Galvanized 1.900 steel tubing will last longer and won't stretch or break. It is easier to install and offers a sleek, clean appearance.
STEEL BARN? NO PROBLEM!
Give us a call. We will give you an estimate to custom fit our curtains to your steel barn using only steel mounting attachments with NO WOOD!