Revised January 17, 2019
Please take a moment to read our Cookies Police to learn more about what Cookies are and how We use them.
Unless otherwise specified, the terminology used in this Cookies Policy shall have the same meanings as those described in Our Terms and Conditions located at https://senecadairysystems.us/terms-conditions/.
What are cookies?
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain website functions
- To provide analytics
- To store Your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
Types of Cookies
There are two basic types of cookies, Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. Seneca Dairy Systems, LLC. uses both.
- Session Cookies - are used to identify a particular visit to Our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when You close Your web browser after using Our Website. We use these cookies to identify You during a single browsing session, such as when You log into Our Website.
- Persistent Cookies - persistent cookies will remain on Your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where We need to identify You over a longer period of time. For example, We would use a persistent cookie if You asked that We keep you signed in.
What are Your cookies options?
If You prefer not to receive any cookies, or certain types of cookies, You can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of Your browser.
Please note, however, that if You delete cookies or do not accept them, You might not be able to use all of the features We offer, You may not be able to store Your preferences, and some of Our pages might not display properly.
Want more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies by visiting the following third party websites: